Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What am i doing???

sigh... paper tmr... and i am still here blogging... Good Lord... this sem is beginning to sound more and more like a disaster...

the introduction of the ping pong during exams period and the whole B4 is caught in the forum fever... i'm just neglecting everything else and i still have 3 more papers to go... sigh... why cant i just focus???

Weifeng just rolled into my room again for the 2nd time... attempting to imitate covert ops... it was so damn funny... i couldnt help but start laughing... I am beginning to appreciate them more and more... everything we do, we do together, from playing to talking cock and haing meals together and going out together... God knows what would have happened if i hadnt met them... maybe i would have been at Temasek already, afterall I did contemplate leaving when they asked me last year... but the love of the hall prompted me to stay... With Roger, Weifeng and Kristian ard... things are just so ever crappy in the short wing... people in the long wing too...

Next sem is the last sem that we are going to stay together... i know i said it upteenth times... but its not gonna change... Thank you for being in my life guys, you just made it more wonderful... I will miss you guys...

My sweetie pie aka sugar mummy found out about the blog... i wonder how... and she scolds me nehnehpok and wants to link me to hers... =P

P.S. Edited at 12:58am: I just did a Weifeng to weifeng... the covert ops thingy... sent both of us sprawling and laughing... sigh... the stupid things we do together....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home