Friday, November 11, 2005

I spoilt her too much? Yes, I spoilt her too much...

just read a close friend's blog, found out the the breakup and a funny comic strip to go along with it... it suddenly hit me with a few things... reminded me of the times i had with girlgirl... have i doted her too much? come to think of it, i think i did... i gave her the best that i could have given her, make sure that she wasnt ill-treated in anyway, attend to her every needs, go all the way out for her... most dramatically, got into a road accident for her... maybe i pampered her too much, that she doesnt appreciate it as much anymore...

like in the comic strip, when the girl suggested breaking up, there were 2 options with 2 different outcomes, one is the guy pleading to save the relationship, the girl rejected and the other is the guy says ok, and coolly walk off and it was the girl going after him admitting her mistake. Without fail, in the past, i would have easily been taking the first option, because she meant the world to me, her happiness is above my everything else... i dunno how good is that to a girl, but maybe i applied it wrongly. Cos, all along, i always felt that girls are made to be doted and pampered, and especially the one you love, but apparently, they need to wake up to their senses also. i think if its me now, i would have taken the second option, treat the girl as i would treat a friend. Its not surprising which option my friend took (both the couple are my friends), and i can picture him doing that, giving in your everything to a r/s and the girl suggest breaking up, i think its a little too much to take. not that i know of the details, i am basing it on what i am feeling now.. i think i would have pick up my bag and leave now, i dunno why the change in the attitude, maybe i have grown up a little bit more, understand the fact that some things cannot be forced? i dunno...

it made me think, it really did.. if i had the chance to retract my footsteps, i would have very much taken a very different path... maybe the photos on my desktop would hold true, but the r/s between us would have been very much different... it pains me to look at the photos sometimes, especially when people says that we got the husband and wife look... i would have been a much happier man... I think even as of now, there is still a chance, i have be make the right move, stop pampering her like i did and treat her a normal person, maybe things will work out just fine from there, maybe slow but would be moving in the right direction...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes they jus don't give a shit, so why should we? -jiehan

11/11/2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home