Tuesday, November 08, 2005

End of Term

Today probably marked the end of the sem for me... last of all my lectures i think... Ended off watching a Elvis Pressley movie from the 1960s... its a good laugh really... how simple and no brainer that was... Cool dude who always gets his girl. Its the last of all my essays too.. the last 500 for this sem, save for the exams... I finally got a TICK-PLUS for my project, hard earned i guess, i really did try to write about something different, i guess it works... still got 1 more.. hopefully i will get 1 more tick plus..? exams is 2 weeks away... i have a min of 3 essays for each examinable modules that i have.. my gawd...!!

what makes things sweet was that i went with jamie for dinner at NYDC Holland after lect today... its a good session with a little chat up... funny thing with her is that, i guess we enjoy each other's company, though we never really had a lot of talk about... no lame jokes and all.. but its changing a little after tonite... She paid for everything tonite, cos i din have cash with me, but she is not letting me go, and she expects a treat of no less than 10 times today, a whooping $360.. woohoo... On the way back, i met Serene on the bus.. never had a good talk with her before, its all hi and bye friends, since she is Mahesh's gf. She took the initiative to say hi when i din notice her... She gives me the vibes like an elder sister would, concerned and yet not too reprimmanding, can feel that she genuinely cares... concern about my studies and all... but she was disapproving of my studying rate though... if only she is my real sister, sigh... i guess i need one... elder sister that is... For that, i will make a mental note to put in more extra consistent work next sem...

I'm meeting girlgirl for lunch on wed, its amazing how we turn out to be after so much has happened... She is going to the SEA Games, and her exams end much earlier too... I wonder what things would be on wed, will love be rekindled? Do i still love her?

oh.. its sa's bday.. i just msg her... she said she was surprised that i remembered, i was surprised that she remembered mine too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home