Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Myth

Just watched The Myth today...
been long wanting to watch that show.. cos of the beautiful cast and my fave ancient settings...
many people said it isnt as nice as it was made out to be... but for me... it was good enough...
Qin General and Princess from Korea falling in love, braving difficulties and obstacles, going through modernity... alas Indiana Jones style.. but it was good enough for me...
maybe i am a sucker for action movies... i suspect that i am one for romance too...
what made me pine most for this movie is the romance and the undying love behind it..
the part where the beautifully graceful, Kim Hee Seon was waiting for him at the underground palace was just so hardcore loving.. captivated me over and over again.. pity that they had to part cos i would love a perfect ending if they could live happily together.. sounds cliche.. but sometimes it just makes things better..

makes me wonder if i have a previous life too?
what would i be? is there someone out there waiting for me as well? with this undying love... endless love as the theme song would have it? i hope to have some clues, i some dreams or some artifacts which would ring something in my head and that i would go in search for it... Jackie Chan style... maybe i will meet my Korean Princess too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home