Monday, November 07, 2005

Coming of Exams..

The past week has been hectic...its been just rushing projects after projects and papers after papers. Exams start on the 18th.. i just finished my final term paper but not without a glitch though... its really tuff to work on plus there is not much research info available.. it just got more and more frustrating by the day, den the final straw came when the file got corrupted and i thought i lost everything... wat a nightmare!

2 months not playing takraw certainly takes its toil... now i am facing a fight to make the team. my whole IHG season seems to be in jeopardy.. all thanks to that stupid Martin. its the blame game, i wonder how i would be had i not sprained my ankle. sigh... anyway, i finally scored my first goal for Eusoffianos... in fact, if i am not wrong, its like my first competitive goal in 2 years... what a drought!! i hope things start picking up from here... i need to get my touches back and gain more confidence!! Let's hope this is a start...

its mugging time already... how sian... i bet this sem is a total screwed up for me...getting worrying.. i dun see how next sem will be better cos its IHG next sem and there is dance... whew!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home