Saturday, March 04, 2006

talking again...

such a mixed day yesterday, she surprised me by coming over to visit yesterday noon, den left for class... den suddenly, she decided to skip yoga class cos she wanna play mahjong... din work out cos we got vices night and all the tables been borrowed... in the evening she suddenly told me that we shud not see each other again and not to sms her even... leaving me dumbstruck and bewildered.

i spent the rest of the night talking to her, trying to convince her that its not the solution... till 3 plus am... when i was suppose to be doing my essay... finally when it all ended... she relented too... we were talking again... luckily my neighbours were there to help me out, listen and offer advices.. otherwise, i might just have let go cos if she feels better that way... thanks feng, pat, tian and viv..

the only one who suffered has to be my homework and essays... not that i mind but its really time to catch up now... the night feels funny without kristian ard too... he has shifted over to rach's room.. his room is now vacanted... awaiting its new owner... sighh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home