Monday, May 22, 2006

B4

of soccer, go-karting, seafooding and shopping...
the day started early with a match in sch.. been months since i last touched soccer... naturally i was very enthusiastic and happy finally that there is soccer for me to play despite the early hours. finally i am starting the game... after being overlooked for so long, i'm pissed lah seriously, by the mistreatment... nonetheless i answered the critics by scoring for the team despite being away for so long... some pple they need to appreciate talents more... instead of taking them for granted...

overcasted sky meant that heavy rain was soon to follow, it was a downpour and seriously, it dampened the mood for the outing.. i was in 2 minds whether to make the trip to msia after the rain... still we went... Go karting was fun, despite me being over-enthusiastic in steering and trying out drifting, i had a few 360 degrees spin and the marshalls had to pick me out from the gravel once and restore my dead engine twice... haha... troublemaker... jianzhong and daming are experts at the game, whizzing down the lanes like madman, patrick wasnt too bad either... me, despite my crazy ethics was easily 5th out of the 8 fellas despite being my first attempt at go-karting... placed just behind weijian... despite the few freak accidents above, the real one happened when alvin collided into my rear wheel and his car got lifted up and landed on my shoulder and back... cud have died had it landed on my head... now i got scratches and blue black across my back... nonetheless it was fun.... shopping was on the next list before we made our way to a kelong for our seafood dinner...

we had a crazy ass load of orders... cereal prawns, chilli crab with buns dipped in the delicious chilli sauce, 2Xtepannyaki tofu, mussels, fried you tiao, diced chicken, sambal kang kong, sambal sotong... and beer and coconut drink and ice cream and fruits at the end for less than 20 bucks, talk about living like a king huh... okok... its a damn tired day, gotta wake at 6 to go work tmr... update another time... thailand awaits.. woohoo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home