Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Recharged and Raring to go

just met xiong, got to know the situation back at office...
i think its really time to start stepping back to office... i cannot neglect the business that i built up myself... though its gonna be awkward and funny for being absent for so long... i think its time that i overcome all those and take the step... they are waiting for me, i made my promise to them that i would help them... its time to fulfill that promise and this time round, i guess i really gotta put in a lot more effort than before cos i got more responsibility now and i need to find the ability to be able to sustain throughout the school term, i just gotta do that, cos its my own business and i gotta start taking charge...

Ganbatte!!!
give myself 3 weeks to pick up all the skills again... i must do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home