Wednesday, April 12, 2006

looming...

I realise i haven been blogging about the DND and other stuff lately... exams is merely next friday, am still slacking around and cant find the momentum to start mugging... daily dosage of takraw doesnt bode well also, been playing like shiet... nothing for me to fall back on... sometimes i wish i can jus run away... like what DT aka KBabe aka Miss Shin Wana is doing... fly to Aussie to spend a weekend there den back to studies..

i better wake up my ideas, its exams alrite? why am i so laidback?? I'm dreaming of my trip to Thailand already, thinking of going to Taiwan... and looking at Europe.. WTF man.. dude

C'mon Jingz... buck up... oh, DT calls me Aniki Jin(gpei)... muahahaha...


Thurs is my floor dinner... possibly our last dinner together with my beloved, trusty neighbours Roger, Weifeng, Kristian and TzeChong and Justin... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home