Tuesday, December 05, 2006

it's over

done with my paper... but i dunno why i am sitting in my room... listening to music.. not feeling a tinge of excitement... at least today's paper is managable... more like a relief than anything else...

caught by surprise today, siewling shouted from the top of the bridge on her way to breakfast... "JINGPEI!! JIAYOU!!" she must have seen me going for my paper... nonetheless its a much welcomed greeting... something which i needed to make me feel better before the paper.. cos to me... its one of the most uncertain and un-expected... thanks siewling...

now, i need something to do... there are plenty thou.. go cut my hair... clean up my room... watch the movies... plan for my Lb events... go out... start job hunting and writing resume... but dun feel like doing anything as yet... just wanna enjoy this moment... for now... serene and tranquil...

where's she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home