Saturday, December 23, 2006

Save the last dance...

Its been really a long time since i posted... since exams if i remembered correctly... cos the rest of the days after that was just madness and filled with endless trainings which filled my day the moment i woke up and opened my eyes and non-stop till its 1am at night for dance... Its the IHG season... most likely my last IHG as well... no regrets... but this year our titles looked shaky... we must dig deeper and hope that things work out well. I can feel the age factor creeping into me, now i get tired more easily as compared to even last year... nature at work i guess...

I am glad i took up margie's dance, cos i never been in her dance before and this year, her dance was super fun and crappy... lucky me... otherwise i would have been stuck with June's contemp and have a dull DP... nothing against that but just that her dance was more of the serious kind... so not tt much of my cup of tea but still its an experience cos its probably the first and last time that i am going to do contemp... and maybe last dance too... sad... i think i will miss hall life afterall... the fun, the crappiness, the funny, the nonsensical, the games, the late nights, the suppers, trips to overseas, dance... sigh..

I witness a car accident just outside hall compund today when a WRX was racing and it flipped and went into a tree... tree intact but the car was reduced in size by half... it was a terrible sight, the driver was alive though, not sure if its a blessing in disguise, looking at how wrecked the car was or he being a road hazard... but i hope he survive though... such a tragedy... made me think twice about driving... maybe i will have a phobia for a while... just like few years ago when i was about to sign up for bike lessons, just the very night before, i witness a bike accident... it was seriously bad.. i shelved my plans for bike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home