Tuesday, September 09, 2008

i miss you... the times we had together... i wonder why its so hard...
i regretted the taking the step back...
i wish to see you again...
it has been awhile since i last met you... i miss you... even the smallest thing reminds me of you...
have been trying to keep myself busy... but i still cant forget you...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you got under my skin, now i don't know how to stop thinking about you. I guess you've got me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness around me, cold rain on the grass soaking through to my feet, and so few stars out. I imagine you, and let my feelings for you well up inside me. Love, the purest of affection, collects and words of joy tremble upon my lips. Now wholly alive with thoughts of you, I let reality sink in. This damnable situation sets in my mind, and mingle with my feelings for you. I hesitate for only a moment and in the moment that follows, I unleash a howl of heart-wrenching agony. Never have I heard my voice this way, so loud and strong, yet tinged with frightening weakness and the tears that fell from my eyes, it is more an indulgence than it is a means of freedom. I wish you back in my arms again... I am at a loss... a walking zombie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home