Saturday, July 02, 2005

Agony of Missing somebody

I am not going to get a chance to meet her this week... she is busy with her work.... so busy until she fell ill and dun even have time to recover... *heart pain*

but i talked to her a great deal lesser this week... dunno is because she is busy or i am busy or i dun dare to talk to her as much... but its the so near yet so far feeling that makes it all the more frustrating... i like her yet i am not allowed to... its so painful... Not that i don't wanna care for her.... but i am afraid that i might not be able to pull myself out of it....

I am begining to seriously wonder if she feel anything for me... even just that little bit... but she said she never go and think about it... She and her bf seems to be getting better... I am beginning to feel like a third party... but i am not wrong to like someone i like... Love has always been like that... but i know... if i am her bf... i will not like it if someone else likes her... I'm caught in the middle... i dunno what to do...

She said she says she will meet me after i come back... that will be 2 weeks later... I am so not used to it... its too long... i can't help but wish i can see her now... I have a surprise for her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home