Monday, July 04, 2005

Shacked out...

Haven't played soccer for a damn long time... today was the first field match in a long while...
Boy! i was glad to turn up... most of the team were there... save for new faces like Yewjin and Yejie (an old friend)... We whacked Shaowei's team silly.... 8 - 0... a maddening 4-goal blitz in each half...
Like what yibo says, me and him changed the game. We were dominating but cant score... but when we enter the pitch with like 8 mins left in the first half... we scored 4 immediately... leaving the opponents shell-shocked... much of the goals are attributed to my hard running i believe... No one defence can take my hard running style yet... but its damn shack i tell you... Second was the same... opponents were tired... and we are just starting... suddenly in the middle of the half.... we whacked them with 4 again... i could have gotten onto the scoresheet myself... had a volley saved, a certain goal tt was mine until the defender poked it past his keeper and a chip tt went just over... Its a goal drought man... i haven scored for the team for a long time... i must change that soon... Oh yah, this is Royston's last match for us... he is going to Silicon Valley for NOC exchange... damn cool rite... Wun see him for a year... he became much more resolved and biz-minded as compared to last time...

Still feeling the backaches from the match... must be never warmup properly... or i am getting old...

I will be flying off tmr morning... to HK... with Karen and Vivian... guess it will be a fun trip with these 2 mad girls... haha... but they are shopaholic man... looks like i will be in for a bad time... I got a couple of things on my shopping list... but i guess i gotta prioritise... the things i want are not exactly cheap... few pairs of shoes, a bag, HP, Oakley and digital cam... I think i gotta work harder at making money... Good to see the team with synergy now... Gives me the added incentive to help them even more...

I am still packing my stuff... keep thinking i left something out... damn it... just dunno wat it is...

I think i will miss Singapore... esp my Xiao Ben Ben...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home