Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lacking!!!

Had soci tutorial today...
learnt a lot of new things... Warwick actually wanted to setup a Campus in Singapore but due to human rights issue, they pulled out... what a pity... Heard they have lesbians and gays societies and they really study things and society from a broad perspective... tt would be so cool... The things i miss out man... sigh... Singapore Uni is definitely lacking in vibrancy...

feeling the vibes again... no one particularly in my life now... but some candidates are flirting in and out of my mind... confused... but i am not reading too much into it... Jamie's been really sweet.. Kerliang, my sugar mummy has been always nice to me... but she is untouchable for certain reason.. but i think she look prettier with her dyed hair... and Miss Ice Queen Wanyi is giving those playing hard to get ideas... Bingjie is back from Aussie for hols... and i am questioning myself if i still love Ruoyan... pretty confusing... but probably not the time for these now... got my studies to take care of in the first place.

Played for Eusoffianos against Clementi Police... they are not that fantastic as first thought.. we have the chances to put them away but we lost 3-1... Pillay missed an open goal... Randy got a few clear chances created by me, esp one which i fooled the whole defence with a decoyed flick... so wasted.. I wanna score and play as striker.. need to get my confidence back.. right wing venture is freaking shack when i dun have the fitness now.. gone are the days when i can last the whole match making mauruding runs up and down... but good thing is i came out of the match unscathed... better to play safe and recover fully first with my left ankle heavily strapped... no shenanigans... no donkey plays... Need to start running and get the fitness in tune... besides, IPPT is looming.. haven book yet... shit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home