Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Psychomotor Problems

I never knew i had so much psychomotor problems until tonite when i actually started on my first dance lesson. the moves are nice to watch but they seemed way out of my league as i have difficulty completing them... things are not helping when i am a slow learner when it comes to dance. i am having difficulties keeping up... i bet they are regretting taking me in now... i think i take more than twice longer to pick up anything than anyone else. think i need to do a lot more practice on my own... time is a factor and unless i have a personal coach.. things are looking bleak.

wed there is a night match for Eusoffianos.. i wanna play!!! i need to find my killer instincts again... i wanna make the striker place my own and i have no intention of giving it up.. not only for Eusoffianos but for IHG as well...i wonder where my striking instincts had gone... i think i shall just adopt a shoot on sight approach for now...

I am making no headway for my projects... something is that worrying.. deadlines looming... SHIT!!! i'm like totally screwed... like seriously..
love life is like the last thing on my mind now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home