Sunday, October 09, 2005

A random entry

came back to hall early today...
not before i went to town to meet mummy...
haven been in town for a long time, haven been out with mum for a even longer time... followed mum to OG to look for her working shoes... din manage to find any...
along the way, I thot i saw XU QI... man... her complexion is really nice and she is fair.. really pretty... she skipped along unnoticed by most peole as everyone was drawn towards a centre stage outside the Hello!shop by MayDay aka Wu Yue Tian.. that band can really sing... and they are stopping everyone who understands them in their tracks... even my mum was trying to catch a glimpse of them.

after the trip at the train station... my train came first as i was going back to sch... i saw my mum standing kinda lost and forlorn... it made my heart weak... made me realise that i din do my duties as a son... how lonely she must have been at home everyday... my bro is in army... and i am staying in sch. worst thing is dad and mum haven been on talking terms for years... marriage was in a state of disrepair... nothing can be salvaged... they are married in namesake only... more like divorced couples now actually... sighh... and her leg is hurting from i dunno what... its been a long time.. she has been so self-sacrificial... i really feel very very guilty...

Eusoffianos had their first game today... and i missed out cos of my injured ligaments.. how i wish i had recovered already... i cant wait to play... maybe i lost my touches and my skills already also... not surprised if my speed is gonna be affected... i miss those dribbles down the wings... the tricks i did on their defenders and keepers ala Cristiano Ronaldo style... I am suffering from the lack of confidence in my games for a long time now... i am no longer being able to bang in goals like nobody's business as compared to the past... cos i have been played out of position most of the time with Homeless due to my versatility... i really really need to pick myself up... cos i know what i am capable of... i hope it comes sooner... in time for IHG and i will whack everyone's ass.... This year.. i am taking 11... number 11...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home