Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hols here

Exams' over on monday, the first thing i set out to do is MJ... how no life can i be, but its a relief thou... even thou the last paper seemed like a disaster again, its just those can't wait to get it over kind of feeling that brings relief more than anything. I am seriously worried about what kind of results i am going to get back... its not gonna be anything fantastic, i'll be happy with average grades and not anything fantastically lousy will do for me...

All the things that i mentioned earlier are coming up.... stuff to handle for IHG and dance and trainings... spoke to weijian about withdrawing from 1 dance, but they seemed to think that i can cope, i wonder how so... when i know myself best... oh well, i need to find a replacement for myself... I hope louis will take it up... the clashes in trainings and dances seems almost impossible for me to make it for dancing... i dunno anymore... i need to earn some cash and fast...

I need to meet up with a lot of people soon, i've been neglecting them... and there are lots of movies out there recently, i am going to watch Harry Potter, Zanuthra, King Kong... woohoo... but the feeling of hols is not here yet, its been hell lot shit of MJ these 2 days... i wonder if i have a life... i just cleaned up my room a little, more needs to be done obviously... think i am going Zouk tonight... seems to be a lot of things on my mind, but i dunno what to say or where to stay... its just like a blob hanging there... irritating.... till then, laters pensieve....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on end of exams!

12/03/2005 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home