Thursday, November 24, 2005

Some kind of innocence...

some snippets:

Jingpei - Feel 100%> 常乐... Will the arms of Hope surround me?? Should I call out to angels?? Save my Sanity.... says:
i going for supper...

Jingpei - Feel 100%> 常乐... Will the arms of Hope surround me?? Should I call out to angels?? Save my Sanity.... says:
ttyl

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
okok...

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
tata!

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
actually supper's bad for u.....

Jingpei - Feel 100%> 常乐... Will the arms of Hope surround me?? Should I call out to angels?? Save my Sanity.... says:
why leh??

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
eh.....

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
get fat or smthing.....

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
hahahz

Jingpei - Feel 100%> 常乐... Will the arms of Hope surround me?? Should I call out to angels?? Save my Sanity.... says:
doesnt matter lah

v e r ª ~ * | | I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! ♪hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah♪ says:
ahaaahah..

Jingpei - Feel 100%> 常乐... Will the arms of Hope surround me?? Should I call out to angels?? Save my Sanity.... says:
haha.. gotcha..!!

PS. She is my P6 cousin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home