Thursday, November 24, 2005

Natural Disaster

Is it me or is it me..?
I am starting to dread studying... especially during exam period... i find it hard to pick up after playing for the whole sem, and when i really start to enjoy studying, exams end.. what an irony... IHG season is coming... but its not at the top of my mind right now... Funnily, i think i am quite lost... maybe due to the devastation which i have been suffering from my papers so far.

Now, i am just 3 essays short of hitting 27 essays for this sem. which means that i am down to my last paper... for some people like yingying, she just started today and for people like claudia, she is finishing up her paper as well as exams as i am typing this now... Adeline ends tmr.. mine is 28th, namely next monday. As usual, i am just starting to get into the rhythm of things, but its down to my last paper already... it has been a nightmare so far, first paper, soci of research methods, i got an answer which is totally different from most of my friends. Second paper, geog is suppose to be my favourite paper this sem and my most well prepared, but i was stunned by the questions that i sat there for 20 mins dazed and brain not functioning, to top it up, my mind blank out just as i stepped into the exam hall, same thing as what happened for my A level Maths paper, which i remembered vividly... i totally resigned to it, it was ultimate devastation when your best subject seemed so disasterous. Worse thing is geog was last nite and this morning 9am i had soci of mass media, which is interesting but a damn dubious topic.. the supposedly suppose to come out question didnt appear and instead something else appeared much to the amazement of most.

my mind was pretty empty as i couldnt start studying until 11pm last nite and all i could is study till 1am and force myself to sleep and wake up early to study... something about soci is, one cant seem to remember anything from it, not like i remembered anything that i study, makes me extremely panicky each time, maybe i really need to put in some consistent work. i got a minimal 3 sems left, its up to me to extend it to 5 if i mug hard enough to qualify for honours. I wonder what kind of grades i would get at the end of the sem, i will be disappointed with 2.something or worse... but circumstances as such, there didnt seem to be anything that i can do about it... I have to admit that my views are education dun mean much in real life, and i dun understand why singaporeans are so caught up with it. Afterall, the richest people in the world, they are not the smartest and in contrary, the smartest people almost 100% dun end up being the richest, because they work for other people. But still, i am still affected by the results... somehow its just me... i just dun like to do badly in anything, its the will and desire to win in me thats making me so i guess.

I got 3 days to my last paper, which is soci of pop culture, another dubious module... At least, i hope that this paper is something which i can walk out smiling and feeling good if not confident about. its my last chance this sem anyway. I am just worried about the results i guess. Vivien wished me luck last nite, kinda sweet of her, i guess she finished her papers already, thats why she is so free... hehehz... good life...

I am thinking of the things that i can do after the papers, i know mahjong is awaiting, xiwen, carmen and barney booked me already... claudia too... but there are impt things to settle. i gotta settle the block funds and claim some money. Need to start on the treasury work for IHG this year. Trainings and Trainings!! I wanna win 3 gold medals this year, with soccer, takraw and touch, no letting up... softball seems a bit hard this year and so is handball where i am a newbie. there is dance practice coming up too... my hols seems jammed-packed.. Cant wait to earn some money, start on my swim coaching and earn money and do some part time work at redbull with randy and Judy is asking me to be trainer for her training camp in jan. i think i will agree to that, its 100 per day for 4 days. kinda cool huh... Oh, i miss LB too... but i have been so off it... i will have to start working on it again... Kelvin and Terry is making good progress now, i better not let them down. Slowly slowly i guess, i predict a busy sem next sem... I made a new resolution of studying 2 hours everyday when the new sem starts... Let's see if i can keep to that... I gotta somehow make that happen, considering the amount of things i have to do, if not next sem will be as bad if not worse than this...

I think thats all for now, i have been slacking, but i think i need a little rest for 2 days of nightmare... i will start studying tonight, now i got 2 options.. sleep or watch movie... which should i choose??? hmmm....

Sweetie is reading this i know, she is not going to let up especially when she chance upon my blog, she does sound pissed when she left that message.. haha... k lah k lah, Tell u a little secret, my sweetie looks like Jeon Ji Hyun, the korean actress i like... So sweetie, if u are reading this, hope it makes your day!! =)

Check out this song: What makes you different (makes you beautiful) by Backstreet Boys, boyband i know, but its damn sweet and its my fave for now.. this a long entry for exam period... everyone needs a breather sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home