Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day of the year

Today is the last day of the year, i am sure that most people will be out, going to celebrate the countdown, hanging out with their friends or loved ones... but me...? stuck in hall, clearing accounts for the IHG season. I am actually feeling sick of dance, despite for all the fun that i had during all the practices... perhaps its due to the intensity of the trainings, which left me totally drained at the end of each day. weekends became the thing that i look forward to most, cos it will be my rest day.

On the other side of Christmas, everything looked much more terrible now, firstly school is starting... I am wondering how can i cope with everything now... and its not helping when there are no interesting modules to take, or rather no modules to take for this sem. This makes the sem looked much more difficult to get by... Takraw is next week, it also mark the beginning of at least a month long of camping in school. I gotta think of a way to go home somehow and work for judy.

Like Christmas, everyone seemed to have something planned already, only me, so lonely... i think i need a break from everything, need some quiet and private time alone.. maybe staying in hall is really no life...

Looking back on this year, i wondered what have i accomplished.. like nothing really significant, years come by and past you in a blink of an eye, true there are many moments which were etched in my mind, but they dun seemed to be leaving a major impact in my life, i wonder what could be done to change that. Think i need more happening things in my life... or maybe i am just feeling nostalgic now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home