Thursday, December 22, 2005

12 hours of training...

from the title, enough said... Soccer, swimming, takraw and touch rugby, one after another, it was a day out at the SRC... super duper shag...

Cursed Temasek scored 15 against KE VII, they seemed determined not to let us top the group... Raffles' freakish 1 - 0 win over Sheares almost confirmed their place in the semis, their arrogance is something which i cannot tolerate... I will take them out if i meet them on the pitch i swear.. the happiest thing today is that I got a pleasant surprise when i checked my results. I was peeking thru the gaps of my fingers at the computer screen and it reads:

Leisure, Recreation, Tourism: B-
Film and History: B
Soci of Mass Media: B
Soci of Pop Culture: B+
Soci of Research Methods: B+

Cap for this sem is 3.6, my highest so far, surprising even to me when i din even have an A, cos the last time when i got an A, i only got 3.3 at the end, but my overall cap average was pulled up to 3.3, so i am pretty happy already...
okie, that was good considering the fact that i was expecting a string of Cs... so i cant complain, i guess its the good karma that i get for returning the phone yesterday, thou i still feel that its a pity... Takraw form is picking up, made some excellent plays during touch today and got praised and soccer is doing fine, its a good day all round today i guess, just freaking tireeedddddddd and still feeling pity over the phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home