Thursday, December 08, 2005

Costly holidays

been almost a week since the hols... its been training, training, dancing and more dancing... things are not helping when no meals are provided and we have to eat out of our own pockets. Its soon burning a big hole in my bank account, especially, when i bought a new pair of boots just now, Lotto. $111. My most expensive pair of boots yet... looks totally stylish and cool, can't wait to test it out, but the tinge of can't bear to is stopping me.

with some glitches with the dances, I am down to WLL and Xingling's dances, tts a little relief for me cos IHG season is early this year and i am having problems coping with it, this is not helping when i'm a slow learner, makes things a lot more worse for me... Upcoming friendlies with RH and Hall 9 looks fun, should get me into better shape, i should be building up on my fitness. That just reminded me that i have to take my IPPT soon.. *groan*

Randy got a few jobs for me, good thing that is, providing me with some pocket money to tide things over, i need more jobs like this. Melvin's coaching is put on hold first, i need to talk to him, the whole jan's sat is burnt due to DP, seems like there is no way i can start my coaching until after that. I hope judy's councillor's session wun clash with school or IHG. i need to earn more bucks... guess thats all for now, till i got more things to update. And i just received a call which made me really pissed, dun feel like talking about it now... perhaps next time, i'm sure it wun be the last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home