Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Found a phone

I found a phone today... i think its a Nokia 6255... i am not very good with the model names but i shouldnt be too far off from that.. its a clam shell phone with camera functions... It was just lying around outside the toilet... but eventually, i returned it to the owner... think maybe i was stupid to a certain extent, who on earth find phones like that lying around outside toilets???

Maybe i should make a mental note next time that I will keep the phone for my own use... haha...
Maybe with my stupidity, it will bring me some good karma... like better results this sem when the results is announced tmr... I will be hoping for that seriously, and for our soccer to win IHG this year together with sepak and touch, i think i will be seriously gladdened...

But anyway, damnit, i think i am falling ill...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home