Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Another Level

Things have moved on to another level now, next week is the beginning of IHG for the Soccer boys, everything seemed ill-prepared up till now... Everyday has been training and training and dancing and dancing... i hardly get a moment of respite. Think its starting to take its toil on me. feeling tired and lethargic... not including the sunburnt and all... But its been good fun all the same. I just forget all the tiredness and shackness once i step into the courts or the fields, no matter how tired, you just wanna give it all and enjoy every moment of it. At least there is no pressure of school work. Dance been the same thing, though at times, I can be dreading to go for it, but i know that once i am there, its a good deal of shit and laughter, that really makes things a lot more bearable.... Its been a good holiday so far.

Today, we went down to NTU for sepak and soccer friendly against Hall Nine, our friendly counterpart from NTU. Takraw wise, i think they have a lot of catching up to do. we simply whacked them left, right, centre. What was more significant was the soccer match that was coming up, they are suppose to be one of the Kingpins Hall in sports in NTU and soccer is one of their forte. Not forgetting that they have my buddies Yizhou and Zhiwei there and our old boy Philip. That makes them a formidable foe. match ended in 2-2 draw, with much controversies and all, of course, i am the victim again with no less than 3 vicious tackles. I think i am just a magnet for people to take it out on me. got kneed in my stomach, suffered a back kick from their player and a reckless tackle for behind, that put me out of the game. I guess that just sums it up. Only regret is that I didnt manage to get a clean contact for my diving header from a perfect cross from Roger and a perfectly timed run... what a pity. and my freekick which left the keeper stranded and my teammates celebrating, thinking that it went it when it just skimmed the crossbar... Oh my... Renhan got a bad injury, i hope he recovers in time for next week. I need to rest my leg too...

Tmr there is training, soccer, then takraw then touch at night. Another full day... Should be fun amidst all the tiredness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home