Sunday, December 04, 2005

Start of Hell month

hols is here... lotsa things to be done... trainings, dancings, earning money, trainings, dancing, earning money...

oh i must remember to send in my laptop for servicing, its getting conked up, i wished zhihao will be free soon thou...

there is the survey that i am helping prof with, i must get it completed soon also... treasury work for smc and block... meeting up with people and the modules preference...

I wonder how girlgirl is now, havent heard from her since she left for Manila..

just now on the way back, dad sounded tired and weary, i wonder why, there seems to be something on his mind, but he didnt say anything, just said that he is also helping his friend sell banner van, those similar to kangroo kind of mini vans... I cant help but think if i have been an unfilial son... there seem to be a lot of things which i haven done for my family... sighh... i wish i have so much more power to do the things i wanna do... and lift the burden off my family...

I feel useless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home