Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I think this time, its for real...

I duno why, but maybe the feelings are growing stronger...
i think i am beginning to care more and more about her, concern about her well-being, trying to give her that little something extra. And i actually do feel jealous at times... maybe i am seeing her as someone a little more than a friend.

I feel queasy when people like Andrea tries to get close to her...
Addie told me that my most hated jnr is trying to get close to her... i was like "WTF!!" That (after some contemplation, I decided bastard is a more apt word to use compared to idiot) BASTARD is attached and he is trying to pull off this stun... tmd... i hate this kind of people. Not forgetting that he recklessly injured me and made me lose so much training time and unapologetic about it. The mention of him just makes my blood boil. I hope he gets his just desserts soon...

But I have a feeling that baby is a bit like avoiding me... Maybe i am too sensitive, but i am pretty sure thats the case, I think i need some divine help on this, gotta talk to da da and Charmaine about it. Seriously, i wish to know what she is think and how she feels...

I'm troubled and confused...
I just came back from her room, everything was fine and smooth, no tension or avoidance on the surface. I really hope things get better from here...

1 Comments:

Blogger kerlybob said...

haiyo.. why so sad?? who's HER?? and who's ur baby leh??

1/20/2006 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home