Saturday, March 25, 2006

Baby... everything is happening in front of me

baby...
i met you in penang, queued behind you when we were queuing at the dessert store, buying iced soursop... i remember every single moment that i spent with you, the songs that we sang together and those i sang to you...

from the first day i met you in school, something told me that there is something about you.. its the vibes that i get... i have seen you around but no means of getting to know you... if you are reading this, i wanna assure you that all of these are true and i didnt tell you these before because i didnt want you to get too egoistic... you are my baby, my dear, my darling... my all... i was totally elated when i finally got to know your personally when we met in the canteen, through viv... though, it was a short conversation, it was a beginning because anything can happen from then onwards. it was a long wait, since last year, i regret not knowin you earlier. but i was happy last sem when we were taking film and history together... cos at times, u would be sitting just 1 row above me... othertimes, i would just try to spot you from afar... it wasnt difficult, cos the spotlight is always on you, it is you and you alone..

sometimes, i really wonder if i should finally give in and tell you that i like you, from the beginning, cos i told you before that i would never let you know even if i like you... because at that point of time when i said that sentence, i was beaten already... i had to keep my sanity and remind myself of who you are and who i am... you always said feelings are transcient, but what if these feelings hold their own... stood their ground... u said promises keep people in check... but what if the situation has already changed and the person has already changed... promises are made at that point in time, i didnt mean that promises dun mean a thing or can be broken... but a lot of things changes with time, its takes 2 hands to clap... i'm merely a hand, looking for you - my the other hand... who was lost in the jungle and entangled by vines... i know how you feel towards me, i know the pain as well... i myself is experiencing them... my own pain and i feel your pain too... i am embroiled in a struggle.. the struggle between not seeing u upset and letting go... I told you before, i thought i understood love and what letting go is all about, as long as the person i love is happy... but u came along and changes the whole definition of it... you came into my life and brought colours along with you... and now without you, my vision is merely black, white and grey... you brought me to the highest realms of the heaven and dumped me in the deepest cauldrons of fire and hell... but i never regretted telling you that i love you, its a journey that we walk through together... where i shared your problems together and all the funny things together....

we got our grass in the head joke, our little adventure in stealing the car when your mum's asleep. Our nonsensical ping pong game, the outings. the mahjong sessions. the movie, the chats that we had, small talks which i made to you... the songs we sang... the finger-guessing game and the chi-ko-paks... they keep running through my mind, baby... everytime when i think of you
.. i will listen to the songs that we sang together, its like trying to screw a screwdriver into my heart, it just hurts so much so much when you are not around... i feel your pain baby, i really do... den when i feel mine, it hurts me even more... maybe to you, i will never understand, but i hate to tell you that i really do and even more so when i tried to put myself in your position... i wished i had an answer to this but sadly, i don't. I don't have a solution which can accomodate to your promise to him and making you feel less hurt and yet which allows me to be with you... if only one day you will understand, because you are worth it... maybe one day, you will 相通了and i will 想开了 or maybe you will 想开了 and i will 相通了...

whatever it is, i never regretted letting you know my feelings, though i lost the bet but feelings are undeniable... we started on our story, i am waiting for the day where u will come back and continue writing the story together... cos i cannot write alone... you are who you are to me, nothing will change that and i dun need you to please me or whatsoever, cos you mean the world to me... and i said that he is smart, because it takes a guy to know what a guy is thinking...

you took my heart away,
when my whole world was grey,
you gave me everything and a little bit more.
and when its cold at night and you sleep by my side...
you become the meaning of my life...
you become the meaning...
you become the meaning of my life...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/25/2006 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer Up..!!

3/31/2006 12:13 AM  
Blogger EniGmAtiC NoStaLgiA said...

speak not the name... for you are Lord Voldemort..

3/31/2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/04/2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger EniGmAtiC NoStaLgiA said...

I think u shud stop being a coward and come out under the name of anonymity and posting comments like that. who is the one without the balls here? I'm merely posting my thoughts on my personal space, that is what this blog is for.. not for some nosey-poker who snoops around and intrude other people's privacy. One thing you should learn is to how to become a real man and know what love is and how to appreciate someone you love. rather than trying to salvage things at this point of time and start pointing fingers and shifting blame to others. There are other who knows how to appreciate their love ones more than you do, you might wanna pick up from there and start to treat her better and not neglect her, cos she is worth much more than that. If you wanna read, den keep your comments to yourself, you have no business here anyway, its not meant for you but only as a space for me to keep my thoughts. Maybe you need a few lessons about respecting people too.. thank you very much. Oh, i guess, you can sign up at the nearby community centres you know, i'm sure they have vacancies for you =)

4/04/2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home