Tuesday, March 21, 2006

total disaster

this week been terrible...
everything seemed to be in a whirlwind... and disaster struck yesterday when there was miscomm between me and my project mate.. she was expecting me to help her find and categorise her info?? and re-edit the essay because she copied directly from the sources... and a whole load of other things like me having to do the social theory part myself... i could almost kill her for that especially when my laptop is getting cranky and all and i cant do my work in the process...

its time to format my laptop... seriously... luckily a God-sent angel lend me a laptop to tide me over for these 2 days at least... appreciated deeeeeeep down... really... i shall blog again later... no time..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want an angel too? =)

3/22/2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger EniGmAtiC NoStaLgiA said...

maybe yours will come soon...
i know my angel is hurt and confused...
i feel at least twice of what my angel is feeling cos i feel what my angel feel...

3/23/2006 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home