Tuesday, April 04, 2006

lesser and lesser time

just read shuiyen's post on IHG, made me relived the days again... the fun, joy, sweat, tears, blood... what we have given it all, we got our dues in return... that made vistory sweeter dont they? I wonder what we have left next year, will we be able to repeat our feat again...?
I hope i can help the hall to maintain our status, next year could well be my last, its all depending on results... but i am sick of studying already... can't wait to go out and venture on my business...

I also want to end on a winning note, that will be my last contributions to the hall, the one i hold so dear, the people i love so much... IHG, DP, DnD, you breathed life into my uni life, all dues to Eusoff and the lovely people... the graduating seniors... my best pallies, my best neighbours, the things we do together, silly and stupid, funny or crazy... outrageous and nonsensical... surprising and sweet... so many, so many... life will not be the same again without this bunch... my tribute to you... my respect for your contributions and for who you are...

time of the year again, exams looming which means i have lesser and lesser time with you guys... nostalgia? certainly so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home