Wednesday, December 27, 2006

delightful day

following last night's drinking, today was suppose to be a bonding session at the beach for all hall athletes... i am surprised that everyone was able to wake up despite sleeping at close to 7am... nonetheless, everyone was still game for a day at sentosa...

it was fun nonetheless bikinis galore thou.. never saw so much caucasians at our beaches before... i think its weekday, maybe tts why... but thats not the main point... cos today was my first visit to vivocity after so long and all the hype... missing out cos i had trainings or dance or exams the next day... finally.. but i must say its humongus.. so many shops and new brands... think its going to take a while to finish visiting the place... initially i was thinking of asking D to go with me and explore the place, but no chance... just as I was finishing my desert and about to leave for hall, D smsed me that told me that vivo is huge and she is lost... i was like "huh, how did u know i am at vivo??" but actually she was just here for dinner with parents at tung lok, ok she is rich i know, but its just kinda sweet and fated right? unplanned and we are at the same place... in the end, while waiting for food, she decided to take time out to meet me up for a short while, that made my day... seriously... i mean, i'm seriously happy lah... she made the effort to meet me even though she is with her parents... she is still pretty as ever, except a little fairer and a bit more plump and i tease her about it.. she knows... haha.. maybe this could be a start of something... i hope... i'm in a dilemma... she is going to zouk later... now at taboo chilling out...

was out for a movie with jamie yesterday too...
i must bid for my modules now... and book my ippt... need to get gold... i'm low on cash...

u rawks my world... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home