Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tonight...

Tonight…
I thot something good might have happened since my girl came online… thought that she will talk to me… but I didn't get any response from her… I really wonder what the hell happened… why am I getting this kind of response? That I couldn't even talk to her as a friend anymore? Its so heart wrenching…

Tonight,
I witnessed how a moment of folly and a mistake made in an earlier part of one’s life could have such serious repercussions, destroying a family, driving people crazy beyond the point of redemption… breaking hearts and causing mayhem… How a person’s emotions without letting it out could cause one to turn against his family…

Tonight… is one of the worst nights of my life… comparable to what happened 14 years ago, the night before my PSLE…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home