Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

first day of new year, everything seemed lazy and laid back for today, training later... cos competition is coming up this sat and sun... kinda crazy, i havent been able to let my legs heal properly, i need to get as much rest as possible in between trainings...

my last sem in school already, don't feel like studying much, but i wanna grad with a merit at least... den its working world. I'm worried about my job options and choices. what is there for me to choose from? I got my LB no doubt, but i want to have a normal job to supplement my income. looking into hotel, banking, media preferably. as long as they pay well, i will take it... I wanna go on a grad trip leh... but who to go with? where to go?? Europe is my top choice, but i havent found any companions, maybe just somewhere nearer... i haven planned anything yet... everything seemed so last min...

had a gathering last night at B4, me, alvin, patrick, hongwei, thams, jeremy, bingjie, ah nua, bernard... bbq... wine... beer... birthday cake... men's talk... stupid games... and to top it up fireworks from the distance... it was a good bonding session... fun and funny...nice and cosy... was suppose to celebrate alvin and ah nua's birthday but alvin pan tang... hahz..

she's on my mind, thinking of her throughout whole of last night, wondering how she is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home