Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My birthday... my 25th...

its been full of events since yesterday... had lessons till 3 and came back to hall to nap for a while before having a dinner with my arts gang... weizhen, jingting, rebecca... viv is out of sorts recently, karen dun really know the rest.. siying got another birthday to attend... in the end, the 4 of us went to Heeren, Marche... its not Marche anymore but its called V'lage or something... basically the same as Marche... had dinner there... where i was treated to dinner by the 3 of them... camera whoring for a while... before proceeding to NYDC for desserts... ordered this Band Aid and Elmer fudge... both are quite tasty... and extremely sinful.. considering that DP is coming up... its pretty bad to look fat on stage esp when one of the dance had to be topless... Its really the first time that they celebrated my birthday since year 1, other occassions, they merely bought me birthday present. this year the present was ------> winnie the pooh bear water dispenser... oh my gawd... its damn kiddish and i confirm wun get to use it cos i already has got a dispenser and the water cooler is just outside my room... but a gift is a gift... thanks guys...

before i reached hall i received an sms from esther asking if i am going for dance today... which is damn weird and immediately i knew something was on... after i came back, there was this handball meeting about today's game... maybe we'll win cos of my birthday luck... ok lah.. not maybe but we must win... den it was dance after that till 1... the whole group of them were acting strangely and i knew nothing good is going to come out of it when Van came to drag me down to see the pageant fotos... i purposely left my room unlocked to see what they were up to... 1/2 hour later.. i came up and my room fan was off and immediately i know they powdered my fan all over, waiting for me to turn it on only... soon everyone was crowding ard... watching the show... den tried to climb up to clean off the powder, thams ran in and tried to on the fan... but i threw him onto the ground... i think that scareded everyone that no one dared to come in to help him or turn on the fan... cos i looked really pissed... cos this trick was meant to be for barney... and i was one of the mastermind to have plotted for it... i mean i dun mind having pranks played on me lah.. but i got too much stuff in my room and too many stuff to settle with the impt docs lying ard for this trick...

in the end, there was the cake cutting session... during which 3 very cheeky monkeys sneaked into my room to messed it up... van, xintian and tingyu... my clothes were all over the place... my table messed up with my notes and books... colgate graffiti all over with messages like, "Jingpei, Happy Birthday!!" "Happy 25th!! from B2 and B4, 30/1/07" it was quite bad all in all cos they wore my clothes and ran all over the place... but still i rather this than to have powder all over my room... when everything ended, i took bout an hour to clean up everything and i had to carry the furniture one by one to the toilet to wash up... the worst was the wall mirror cos its damn heavy and the whole mirror is covered with colgate... all in all it was all done in the name of fun and i really appreciated it guys... thanks a lot... thou you all wun get to read this... sorry that i had to be fierce about the fan part.. cos there are really impt stuff lying ard that i cant afford to let it get dirty... guess i scareded some of them pretty bad cos i was really very fierce and i threw thams on the ground...

in the end, at the end of everything, i went down to b2 to scare the 3 monkeys about messing up their rooms... they were damn scared and screeching all ard... that they forsake tingyu and left tingyu outside with their rooms locked...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home