Saturday, January 06, 2007

pathetic legends

today was touch carnival... things ended... well... unexpectedly bad for us... we lost the title that was for our taking... not to say the least, we relinquished the title that we never lost before since the induction of touch rugby in IHG... its the most terrible feeling... getting beaten at our own game... i would say we played ok, but not to our full potential... jit, i know him, he said he wasn't affected by it and there's nothing else that we can do, sheares played better today, their game plan worked.. credit to them... but there are a lot of what ifs... which in my own personal opinion was not favouring us...

touch passes wasn't given to us... dummy half touch wasn't given as well... my try against sheares was definitely valid in my own opinion, but leander called for out... i think that would have changed the game... it was a defining moment... we became the first team to lose a match... reason being cos we din convert our chances... same thing for raffles game... chances are there, we din convert... meeting TH is the final match was the finale... we had to win and hope KR will do us a favour... TH proved resilient, as usual cos we are nemesis... a confusion in the defence allowed wayne to run thru me, second time today, i was guilty, cos me and ah nua went for the same person and i left the middle open... luckily daniel saved my ass... thou, it was his error that caused sheares' try. i think thats a little bit of hard luck and we had chances to finished it in the end but we didnt take it.. sighhhh... i left in a heart thumping try against KR, my one and only of my IHG career... error on my part for not trusting noel... my bad... cos i tried to cover him... luckily i made amends, scored afterwards.. and tts my second after hitting the winning try against KE... but we lost the war... i missed my touch gold.. i missed my medal... it would have been awfully sweet this year cos everyone was really playing like a team...

the what ifs will come back and haunt me... i am sure daniel feel damn shitty, jit too... what if leander had just allowed the try, it was a borderline call anyway....

ANGSTY!!

takraw tmr...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up!

1/08/2007 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home