Monday, January 29, 2007

Bye Patrick....

just came back from the airport... seems to be going to the airport a great deal these days... friends going overseas... friends going for exchange... the latest one... patrick... going to Eindhoven for a good 6 months... every one is going to Europe.. tts making me damn envious... but thats not the point here...

its pretty sad to see people leaving... i love going to the airport... its a place bustling with life... you see a lot of things happening there, its just very lively...

but by the time CJ and Patrick is back, daming, xiwen, carmen and me would have graduated and hopefully found jobs... but its more like sad because u lost someone who has been staying beside you for the past 2 years... sharing so much memories and funny antics... anger... silly moments... lunch, dinner, supper, cooking sessions, soccer and mj, takraw... we are like brothers... almost... thou his last gift for me was to crash my car... but nonetheless...

a good deal of people went to send him off today, me, daming, barney, marcus, hongwei, chenyong, esther, vanessa, xintian, xiwen, tingyu, alvin, sze wee, koks, boyan and one more of his buddy... lotsa fotos which i will be uploading later...

have fun in Eindhoven bro... i'll be missing you... 6 months till we meet again... so sad rite? barney just came back and you had to leave... by the time u came back, me and thams are no longer ard.... sad balls... i'm feeling emo now...

my birthday tmr... one less buddy to celebrate for me... my last birthday in hall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home