Tuesday, January 09, 2007

No fluke!!

its tues already... takraw ended on sunday, with us becoming champs again. competition this year wasnt as tough as last year's. surprisingly our strongest opponent turned out to be sheares instead but they didnt do much more than a scare cos of our complacency. Finals was against TH, pretty much one sided except for the intensity cos of the rivalary between the 2 halls. but in the end its all friendship galore... Daniel did a Kristian and got injured in the first game against KR... he asked me to standby in case he really cannot play anymore... in the end, i'm glad that he trusted me as he named me as the number 1 sub for his regu throughout the tournament. wherelse all the other regus had to alternate the subs so that people will get a chance to play. I know i haven't been playing well lately, but he trust me enough to step up for him in the KR game and in the semis... i think that was good enough for me, of course i didnt disappoint... Dan pulled me one side after the tournament, and told me, "thank you for stepping up and covering for me, i always knew that i could trust you"

thou we won takraw, in the end, in my heart, it still wasnt good enough to cover up the loss for touch... touch was something special in my heart... something which i hated losing most besides soccer... Jit sent out an emo email... it was something which i had to agree upon, people will have to step up and be counted cos i dun have the chance anymore after this year... cos i am graduating...

finally saw my sweetie after so long, i knew she was injured... but still she played against RH... so proud of her... hehz..

time to step up training for softball and handball... its next up... but first i have to conquer IPPT on thurs, i hope i am feeling well enough, my leg injuries seemed to be getting worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home