Tuesday, January 16, 2007

story of flu, 3 secs and 200 bucks

IPPT today...
i pushed it as far back as i could to the closing of my window... 2 more weeks before my window close. Preparations was as bad as it can be, firstly cos i never train... secondly, i got struck with flu and cough over the weekend... must be the rain and the fatigue...

anyway... i did get full marks for all my stations...but ended up with a silver instead cos my 2.4km run was 9.47mins... merely 3 secs... if i had ran earlier maybe i would have gotten my gold and an additional 200 bucks... costly 3 secs... i think this is the most expensive 3 secs of my life so far... damn... in fact, i was on course for gold until the last 400 metres when the flu caught up with me... was totally drained and breathless... how that sucked... maybe i am tempted to go take again and try for gold this time round. i'm very sure that i can do it if i am feeling better... to think, i was bed-riddened last nite without an ounce of energy...

if there is anyone asking me to take IPPT with him within the next 2 weeks, i will try for it again... otherwise i will take my IPPT in feb... cos next year, i dun have IHG trainings to back me up despite my natural fitness...

3 secs and 200 bucks.... damn it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home