Saturday, September 20, 2008

upside down...

in houston now...
will blog about the trip later..
i thought i had managed to cast my emotions aside...
not forget you... not stop liking you... definitely no no..
but having learnt not to be affected by you, for the first time in close to 2 months, i finally manage to stop missing you. Yes, you were always there in my mind... but i manage to stop missing you... but why did u suddenly add me in friendster and still ignore me? because of the little card and magnet that i sent you?
you turned my life upside down again... created another upheaval again...
sometimes i wish i can say i hate myself for loving you... but i cant bear to hate, at least not with anything to do with you...

you took my breath away, when my whole world was grey, you gave me everything and a little bit more.. and when its cold at night, you stayed right by my side... you became the meaning of my life... you became the meaning of my life..

i really wish u will respond soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home