Friday, January 30, 2009

Adelaide Birthday

Celebrated my birthday in ADelaide... alone...
didnt tell anyone about it, prefer to let it pass just like that, but i went to Glenelg beach. very nice place... beautiful with nice beach area and very inviting waters... too bad i wasnt geared up, otherwise i wun mind a dip in the sea. had a cold beer, a rum and raisin icecream and Nandos for dinner.. thats all for my birthday...

Surprisingly, i got a few sms wishes from my friends... pleasant surprise cos i have never really celebrated my birthday over the years, but they still remember.. pleasantly touched. when i came back, i was shocked to see my facebook flooded with birthday wishes, i know the advantageous of technology, but your friends actually bothered to even leave u a msg, thats pretty sweet enough for me...

not forgetting that i went to Candice's housewarming cum engagement party at night... her condo is seriously very beautiful and i fell in love with it immediately... if only i am rich enough to afford one on my own... but joanna, huazai, junzhi and candice celebrated my birthday with me with my birthday cake after the whole thing end... so sweet of them... my jc classmates... i am glad i am in touch with them and we are pretty close...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home