Thursday, January 04, 2007

bugger-offed...

maybe i am too used to being in the first team for everything... my recent dip in form is certainly affecting me, i am not used to being dropped from the first team... its a sucky feeling, knowing what i am capable of and what i am now... its just sucky...

on what reason are they dropping me from takraw? considering that i am in untouchable form at the start of the year, true that my form has dropped, even paul can tell and he is staying in temasek... i think it couldnt have been that bad until i am not in the first 15. i am damn pissed seriously... i will make them regret...

soccer too, i am not in the first 11 anymore... why? no doubt i am not playing as well, but i know what i can do this year... oh well, alvin is the captain.. seriously i dunno what he is thinking about at times... nowadays, i am beginning to think that having a loud mouth can get people into teams... think soccer and takraw... and i know exactly who these people are... no point mentioning names... they think they are damn good and they have every right to comment... well, they are entitled to their own opinion..

for me its simple... i seriously think that i am robbed of my sportsman of the year last year... and now this year, i am being phased out... cos i am not vocal like some people, and there are those who are playing on reputation as well... whatever lah, suits me fine, it merely reinforced my belief that hall has never been appreciative of what i have contributed anyway and i have in no lack of evidences to back it up...

people just get disillusioned when things like that are happening... can't really fault me there... to me, its simple... jingpei is dead... there's no place for me in this hall which i used to call my home... maybe i really should have moved to temasek to join tong and the rest of the gang after year 1 when they asked me... why did i stick around...

i'm glad i am graduating this year... suddenly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home