Monday, September 22, 2008

Wo gei ni, zhui hou de teng ai shi shou fang kai

She finally replied today, she said she wasn't at the comp when I msg her… I think I really have to give her up, she didn't feel like talking to me, I can feel it, though she didn't say so… she din even feel like sending me her roster, she din feel like seeing me. She thought I was sticky, cos I have been leaving her msges on msn and smses. Cos I offered to pick her up from work. It was a short conversation but extremely hurtful, maybe like what the others say, she is too playful and she doesn't appreciate what I am doing for her. To her, it seems like I am very sticky. She said she is clear of what she wants so she will see me around next time. Its upsetting to hear that cos its so un-reciprocated for so much feelings that I put it, so much for liking her. She merely told me that she don't want to start anything with me and she don't want to be anything more than just friends. I guess my showing of love and concern for her simply rub off the wrong way. There is really nothing more I can do now cos she is simply rebellious and what I can only do is to be a nonchalant friend, someone who scoffs at her and keeps my distance until one day maybe she really wakes up that is if I still likes her till then. I dunno what to feel now, be resistant to her, or to feel hurt… it's a confusion inside me all over again… but I finally gotten over her.. I think…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home